Stay In Athens and discover Greece's hidden beauties
All the guided tours in Greece are organized by 3 big tour Operators. They are not mine or another travel agent's
The travel agents in Greece and overseas, sell these tours at discounted prices, meaning that you always gain by buying tours, hotels and packages from a travel agent. The organizer sells the same tours, but not less than his brochure price.
The One day guided tour to Argolis from April 1st - October 31st is organized on Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu & Sat.
From November 1st - March 31st, the tour is organized every Tue-Thu & Sat
Languages: Tuesdays=En+It, Wednesdays=En+Fr, Thursdays=En+Fr, Saturdays=En+Fr
OUR DISCOUNTED OFFERS for the One day guided tour to Argolis, are:
1) For the guided tour with lunch = 78.00 €
2) For the guided tour without lunch = 67.00 €
3) For the guided tour, NO lunch and NO entrance fees = 56.00 € (enabler's price)
4) For the guided tour, NO lunch and NO entrance fees = 49.00 €, (Student's enabler price),
All the above prices include:
- transportation on modern buses
- Pick up / drop off from your hotel or near it (See in the footer the list of hotels)
- Services of the professional tour guide.
- Lunch and entrance tickets are optional and depend on the price that you decide to pay
This One day Tour can be done as a private tour daily (cost shared between the passengers):
The cost of transportation, 1-4 passengers, is 260.00 euro, and for 5-8 the cost is 10.00 euro extra, per person
Entrance fees, lunch, and drinks are not included in the price and are paid locally.
Please, do not neglect to read carefully the rules on HOW TO BOOK AND SECURE a booking.
Fill the data on the INSTANT confirmation form, make your booking and get your confirmation in a second.
After receiving our confirmation, and whenever you feel comfortable, please, proceed with the PAY ON LINE website
Right after receiving the message that the money have been deposited, we shall send you the voucher.
Please, follow the rules that we have adopted and have been doing our business for the last 43 years.
There is a cancellation deadline if the bookings are not settled on time. We cannot be held responsible for misunderstanding, misreading and not noticing such deadlines. Complaints in trip advisor do not justify you.
Press on the INSTANT confirmation link, fill the data, make your booking and get your confirmation in one minute.weather forecast by