Description & itinerary
April-October, the 3 day tour is oriptionganized on Mon, Tue, Sat & selected Thu.
November-March, the tour is organized only on Mondays.
07:30am Start the pick up service, bring the clients to the terminal and depart at 08:30
11:45 Arrive in Delphi and visit the sanctuary and the museum.
See the treasury houses, the Roman "omphalos", the temple of god Apollo, the theatre, the stadium,
and get an idea of where the exhibits that are in the museum were founded.
13:30 Proceed for lunch at a restaurant, 3km out of the village of modern Delphi.
14:45 Start the return to Athens and after a short stop at Arachova, arrive in Athens at 18:30
The archaeological site
When you finish with the sightseeing, you proceed to a local restaurant for lunch (optional), and after lunch the driver stops for 40 minutes at the nearby traditional village of Arachova. The bus arrives in the centre of Athens at +/- 18.30.
April-October, the classical tour is organized Mon-Tue-Sat & selected Thursdays.
November-March, the tour is organized only on Mondays
1 day guided tour to Delphi from 49.00 €
|Type of Tour||Price In Euros €|
|Guided tour with lunch||80.00 €|
|Guided tour NO lunch||70.00 €|
|Guided tour, NO lunch and NO entrance fees - (adult enabler price)||59.00 €|
|Guided tour, NO lunch and NO entrance fees - (student enabler price).|
To avoid misunderstandings and frictions, please, CLICK and read what "enabler student" price means.
ONLY ISIC is accepted as proof and ONLY holders of such cards are eligible to such discount.
Please check bellow lnk for more information http://astoria.gr/tours-enablers.html
- transportation on modern air conditioned buses
- Pick up / drop off from your hotel or near it (See the list of hotels in the footer)
- Services of the professional tour guide along the trip.
- Lunch and entrance tickets are optional and depend on the price that you choose to pay.
This organized tour does not visit:
1) the Athena Pronaia temple (the tholos) and the sports' fascilities (gymnasium, etc) and
2) the Byzantine monastery of Ossios Loukas (a UNESCO site).
- CLICK and read about the "student's" price. ONLY holders of ISIC are eligible.
OUR DISCOUNTED OFFERS for the 1 day guided tour to Delphi, are:
1) For the guided tour with lunch = 80.00 €
2) For the guided tour without lunch = 70.00 €
3) For the guided tour, NO lunch and NO entrance fees = 59.00 € (adult price)
4) For the guided tour, NO lunch and NO entrance fees = 49.00 €, (Student's price)
<a href="http://astoria.gr/tours-enablers.html">CLICK and read about the "student's" price. </a> ONLY holders of ISIC are eligible.
5) The prices quoted in the above price list, are valid until 31st March 2018.
This ONE DAY DELPHI can also be organized as a private tour from Athens (cost shared between the passengers):
Transportation of 1-4 passengers costs 260.00 euro, 5-8 passengers the extra cost is 10.00 euro p.p.
A local professional tour guide, can be arranged to meet you in Delphi.
Entrance fees, lunch, and drinks are not included in the price.
Please, read the rules on HOW TO BOOK AND SECURE a booking.
Submit the booking form, and get our confirmation that your request is doable.
After receiving our confirmation, and whenever you feel comfortable, please, proceed to the PAY ON LINE website. When we receive the message that the money have been deposited, we shall send you the voucher.
There is a deadline and the bookings are cancelled if they are not paid on time.